Himalayan Crystal Salt, the Purest Salt on Earth
(and Why You Want to Avoid Conventional Salt Like the Plague)
Salt is essential for life – you cannot live without it. However, most people simply don’t realize that there are enormous differences between the standard, refined table and cooking salt most of you are accustomed to using and healthy natural salt.
These differences can have a major impact on your staying healthy, or increasing your risk of diseases you want to avoid.
Your table salt is actually 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals such as moisture absorbents, and iodine. Dried at over 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit, the excessive heat alters the natural chemical structure of the salt causing the potential for a myriad of health problems in your body.
If you want your body to function properly, you need holistic salt complete with all-natural elements. Today’s common table salt is poison that has nothing in common with natural salt.
Most common table salt is made up of chemicals that pollute your body and wreak havoc on your health. Pure Himalayan Crystal Salt contains no toxins and all 84 minerals and elements necessary for your optimal health!
This Salt Is Over 250 Million Years Old
This is by far the purest salt available on earth and is absolutely uncontaminated with any toxins or pollutants.
This salt from the Himalayas is known as “white gold” because it contains eons of stored sunlight. Together with pure spring water, Himalayan Crystal Salt offers all the natural elements exactly identical to the elements in your body – the very same elements originally found existing in the “primal sea.”
When you use pure Himalayan Crystal Salt, you receive 250,000,000 years of accumulated sunlight and energy, plus all the natural minerals your body needs for restoring balance and life force.
The 13 Amazing Health Benefits
Containing all of the 84 elements found in your body, the benefits of natural Himalayan Crystal Salt include:
- Regulating the water content throughout your body.
- Balancing excess acidity from your cells, particularly your brain cells.
- Balancing your blood sugar levels and helping to reduce your aging rate.
- Assisting in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body.
- Absorption of food particles through your intestinal tract.
- Help in clearing mucus plugs and phlegm from your lungs – particularly useful in asthma and cystic fibrosis.
- Acts as a strong natural antihistamine and helps clear up congestion in your sinuses
- Prevention of muscle cramps.
- Making the structure of your bones firm – osteoporosis can occur when your body needs more salt and takes it from your bones.
- Regulating your sleep – it is a natural hypnotic.
- Maintaining your libido.
- Preventing varicose veins and spider veins on your legs and thighs.
- Stabilizing irregular heartbeats – in conjunction with water it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure