4 x Desire Potatoes (peeled and diced into 2cm cubes)
|Method1. Add potatoes, garlic and salt into a pot large enough to cover with room temp filtered water 3cm above the potatoes.
2. Place on the stove and bring to the boil and the turn down to a rapid simmer ,Cook the spuds until tender enough that it will mash to a smooth consistency.
3.Once cooked strain well and place back into the pot and mash potatoe and garli with a potatoe masher. Add ¾ of the cream and the spoon of butter.
3. Check consistency and add more cream and salt if you think it’s necessary, a very little at a time. You can’t take it out.
4. For best results heat the cream and butter. And don’t of mix the mash once you add the cream. Add more garlic next time if u think it needs it.
5. Enjoy… Amazing drizzled with truffle oil..
6. Add a little preserved lemon and it’s a great mash with fish..